Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge #13


Though this is Challenge #13, it is my first time taking part in the PFC's.  This month's PFC is hosted by Really Petite. =)


The challenge is: Stylish for under $100
Put together a professional outfit (excluding shoes and accessories) for under $100. The lower the price of the completed outfit the better. Bonus points if you can put together a completed outfit including shoes and accessories for under $100.





Outfit 1 totals to $50
Outfit 2 totals to $75


I had so much fun with this challenge that I decided to post 2 different outfits! Through this challenge, I have found new & professional ways to wear what's already in my closet and it couldn't be at any better time, as March is the month of internship interviews for me.

What I've learned from this challenge: I don't wear much accessories and I need another pair of work pumps

5 comments:

  1. Yay for your first PFC. You did a great job on keeping the outfits under $100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PFC :)

    I think you made some great choices. I'd even love to see those pants with the blush colored blouse ;)

    xoxo
    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great outfits! I love the thirfted top in the 1st photo and the pumps in the 2nd - so pretty!

    My 2nd time joining PFC and I still love seeing everyone's outfit. Please check out my outfit too if you have the time, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first PFC too!

    I love the color of the blouse in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete